Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Lancaster is a trusted and proud local business, operating and servicing within the regional community. Here at SERVPRO of Lancaster, we define professionalism by our commitment to providing top-tier performance and results as a leader within the restoration industry. Our team of certified and trained technicians are capable of any water or fire damage cleanup and restoration service, both residential and commercial, including our expertise in cleaning and remediation services.
Our staff and crew are dedicated to ensuring high-quality service for any emergency or disaster. With access to our 24/7 emergency services and high response time, we're just a call away for any size job, any time, and any day, 24/7. "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (661) 644-9505
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lancaster and Palmdale South arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.